Monday, December 8, 2008

I Wear My Heart On My Sleeve Like Its The New Fashion

Whats good readers, I'm sure you all remember chronicling the life of the young Aubrey O'day as she emerged into super stardom. We watched her rise and fall hard. Apparently after being dismissed from Danity Kane, she continues to do big things. She has a screen t-shirt line for both genders as well as young children not to mention accessories. The shirts are decent and the price tags are anything but expensive. It doesn't hurt that she has two of America's next top models modeling her gear. Check it out below:

Jaslene
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Carridee
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'll take this one in a medium :)


Be sure to visit: http://heartonmysleeveshop.com/

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm just an above average dude from Baltimore that's high off of life. Here is my blog which entails every aspect of life imaginable: I'm talking technology, fashion, lifestyle, automobiles, the works. Hope you enjoy. Bookmark me.