Friday, December 5, 2008

Good Afternoon

Sorry I been gone so long but I'm back with disturbing news. I shot another blogger an email saying how I loved the site and he (who shall not be named) basically threw stones at the throne. Lol you try to be nice and give props and people take it for weakness. I dont redo or reuse....know that lol. Recycling is for people that love the planet...I live in my own world why would I try to save yours. I take it in stride. Thanks for your input if that matters now watch me do me. I'm back and I'm hitting em hard. There will be much more posting from this point on. Sit back and take notes cause I'm bout to do me. Consider me [inspired]. Allow me to reintroduce myself! My name is Deej. Welcome to my world...I'll give you a little taste. This blog is dedicated to giving you your fix on culture by delving into aspects of fashion, lifestyle, music, etc. that you can relate to. So my question to you is hungry? Why wait?!


I been doing this since way back!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And the saga continues.....Stay tuned!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm just an above average dude from Baltimore that's high off of life. Here is my blog which entails every aspect of life imaginable: I'm talking technology, fashion, lifestyle, automobiles, the works. Hope you enjoy. Bookmark me.